At the Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center, surgery of the breast is provided by a fully trained and dedicated breast surgeon, Dr. George Webber. He started in Knoxville in 1975 as a general surgeon and by 1998 Dr. Webber was performing breast surgery exclusively.
He provides the latest concepts of surgical treatment for breast lesions and cancers with compassionate care and expertise. He uses Sentinel Node Biopsy, partial mastectomy and, intraoperative ultrasound to find small cancers. He works jointly with plastic and reconstructive surgeons to provide immediate reconstruction in select cases. He is conservative where appropriate and aggressive where needed. Patient education by the surgeon is a major part of the care rendered by this team.
- “I love the care I receive from Dr. Webber and his staff.” –Shirley M.
- “Dr. Webber and staff always make me feel like I am top priority. Very personalized care.” –Betsy M.
- “Very prompt in getting appointments scheduled. I appreciated getting my questions answered and the care and concern showed to me.” –Glenda W.
- “The first day I walked into the surgery department at KCBC, I knew I was in good hands.” –Bonnie C.
- “Everything was wonderful. Very gracious and attentive professionals.” –Pam W.
- “Dr. Webber and the KCBC radiologists are excellent and compassionate doctors. I am blessed to have them as my doctors.” –Deborah H.
- “Dr. Webber and his staff are fantastic. I would recommend them to everyone.” –Gloria O.
- “I love Dr. Webber. He is a respectful and generous surgeon and person. I’ve never had such a great experience at a doctor’s office.” –Traci S.