KCBC is requesting that anyone who is sick with respiratory or flu like symptoms stay at home for the safety of our staff and patients. We also request all family and friends who accompany a patient remain in their vehicle outside the office. This will help prevent others from being infected as our nation continues to battle this global issue.
We are taking increased precautions and efforts to help protect our patients and staff from exposure to the Co-VID19 virus. Such measures include:
- Continuous cleaning and sanitation of all surfaces throughout the day, including door handles, lockers, locker keys, waiting room tables and all other surfaces the patient may come into possible contact with.
- Air purification machines have been placed and continuously powered on throughout the clinical area, office and the boutique to purify the air. These air purifiers kill 99.9% of germs on hard surfaces as well as clean the air.
- Providing hand sanitizer in the lobby, patient rooms, waiting rooms and offices / cubicles of the staff.
- Leaving doors open to prevent frequent contact with doorknobs / handles by staff and patients.
- Sanitation of writing utensils after each use.
- Providing disposable antibacterial wipes for staff to wipe all surfaces after each patient.
- Sanitation of all medical equipment on an increased schedule daily.
We are monitoring the situation closely and will continue to make adjustments for the safety of our patients and staff.
From our CEO…
KCBC is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and doing its best to keep our employees, and patients safe from harm.
As COVID-19 continues to spread across our country and across the world, its impact is being felt in every aspect of our daily personal and business lives.
Please know that first and foremost, we value our patients and staff and all that you are faced with right now, being on the frontlines of this medical emergency. It is our goal to fully support you as a healthcare provider and assist you in any way we can through this challenging time.
We are committed to providing quality care and continually assisting our patients as needed and required, and keeping you informed of immediate changes that may affect you as they are being issued by the government.
There are still patients being diagnosed with and living with cancer every day. Now, more than ever, we need to do everything we can to care for and protect them. Together we will get through this challenging time and whatever disruptions this pandemic brings our way.
Stay safe and stay positive!
Kamilia F. Kozlowski, M.D.