Contact Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center Today
Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center is committed to providing comprehensive, compassionate breast cancer treatment in Knoxville, TN. Our mission is to save lives otherwise claimed by breast cancer or breast disease. We accomplish this goal through regular breast cancer screenings for early diagnosis and treatment. As leading breast cancer specialists in Eastern Tennessee for four decades, we utilize the latest technology and equipment to give our patients the best prognosis possible. At the first suspicious breast cancer signs, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team to schedule an appointment.
Breast Cancer Treatment Tailored to Each Patient’s Needs
Because no two patients or diagnoses are ever the same, Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center always tailors breast cancer treatment to each patient’s needs. Our services include all the following:
- Screening Mammograms – If you’re a woman over 40, getting a breast cancer screening or mammogram is an essential part of your health care. For your peace of mind, we are certified by the FDA and the American College of Radiology. Physician referrals are not required at KCBC.
- Screening Breast Ultrasounds – We recommend getting a breast ultrasound if you have dense breasts in addition to a mammogram for a more accurate diagnosis. Breast ultrasounds offer real-time imaging for a better look at soft breast tissue without exposing a patient to X-ray radiation.
- Mobile Mammography – Because early breast cancer detection is important, we’ll come to you with our mobile mammography services. These 15-minute exams utilize state-of-the-art 3D digital mammography equipment and are covered by most preventative care plans.
- Diagnostic Breast Ultrasounds – Our high-resolution diagnostic breast ultrasounds provide a clearer picture of suspicious lumps, masses, fluid-filled cysts, and more. Ultrasounds also aid in more accurate needle placement during biopsies and cyst aspirations in our office.
- Digital Diagnostic Mammography – If you’ve noticed unusual nipple discharge, breast lumps, or other breast cancer signs, digital mammography can pinpoint the cause.
- Second Opinion Evaluations – Have you received abnormal screening mammogram results? Everyone is entitled to a second medical opinion. Our breast radiologists often provide second opinion evaluations that include breast ultrasounds, breast MRIs, and image-guided biopsies.
- Breast MRIs – We use breast MRIs to capture high-resolution images of soft breast tissue to detect early breast cancer abnormalities and signs. MRI machines utilize radio and magnetic waves to take detailed pictures of the breasts in this noninvasive, painless procedure.
- Image-Guided Biopsies – If your breast ultrasound has revealed a mass, we use image-guided biopsies to take samples to see if the mass is cancerous. Your breast will be numbed with local anesthesia before the biopsy starts. Biopsy results are usually available within 24-48 hours.
- Cryoablation – Cryoablation therapy freezes small breast cancer masses. The extreme cold causes cancer cells to die from necrosis. The body can then break them down piece by piece until the cancer is gone. Side effects are minimal, and most patients experience a fast recovery.
- Boutique – We have Certified Mastectomy Fitters in our boutique to fit you with mastectomy bras, camisoles, wigs, and breast prosthetics after breast cancer surgery. We’re here to help personalize your road to recovery from breast cancer with whatever you need.
Why You Should Choose Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center
Founded in 1983, Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center was the first independent breast center to open in Tennessee and remains one of a handful nationwide. Our multidisciplinary team of specialists includes renowned breast surgeons, breast pathologists, medical oncologists, radiologists, and more. Receiving comprehensive treatment at one location expedites diagnosis and treatment times to aid in your recovery. Creating breast cancer awareness is something we take very seriously. We do our best to educate the public and patients about types of breast cancer, breast cancer warning signs, and current methods of breast cancer treatment. You can rest assured you’re always in capable hands at KCBC.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Breast Cancer Specialists
If you’re a new patient at Knoxville Comprehensive Breast Center, you’ll find many helpful resources on our website. Download and fill out our New Patient Clinical Questionnaire, sign our Medical Records Release Form, view our Discrimination Policy or HIPAA Privacy Notice, or pay your medical bill online. We’re open 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on the third Saturday of every month for your convenience. You’ll find us located at 1400 Dowell Springs Boulevard, Suite 200, near the Pilot Flying J Corporate Office, La Quinta Inn & Suites, and Highland Memorial. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our caring breast cancer specialists in Knoxville, TN.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm.
Weekends – 3rd Saturday of every month -8:00 am- 12:00 pm
Main: (865) 584-4426
Orders: (865) 583-1056
Surgery: (865) 588-5820
Boutique: (865) 583-1012